Arenavio Inc. recognizes the importance of personal information collected from our stakeholders and considers the protection of such information to be the basis of our business activities as well as one of our most important management tasks.
In order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to our customers, we have established the following basic policy to ensure that all employees are aware of and comply with it.
1. Basic Policy
- Our Company shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, the Company has established internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Company’s Regulations”), which are implemented, maintained, and continuously improved.
- Our Company shall establish a management system for the protection of personal information, inform its officers and employees of the Company’s regulations, and strive to ensure compliance with the regulations.
- Our Company will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use clearly indicated to the customer. We will not disclose or provide personal information provided by our customers to any third party without the consent of the customer or a legitimate reason.
- Our company shall keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, strive to prevent illegal access to personal information and leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and continuously improve and correct information security.
- Our company will respond in good faith and in a timely manner to inquiries and requests for disclosure, etc., from customers regarding their personal information.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When we ask you to provide your personal information, we will clearly state in advance the purpose for which the information will be used, and use the information within the scope of the stated purpose of use. In the event that the need to use personal information for purposes other than those stated in advance arises, we will notify the customer to that effect and obtain the consent of the customer before we use the information. The purposes of use of personal information held by our company are as follows
- Personal Information about Customers
- Business negotiations and meetings with customers, etc.
- Shipment of products and materials
- Sending information on services and events, etc.
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Response to inquiries and consultations
- Provision of various membership-based services
- Service development, questionnaire surveys, monitoring, etc.
- Performance of the contract
- Personal information about applicants for employment
- Providing and communicating employment and other information to applicants for employment (including internships)
- Managing recruitment in our company
3. Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
Our company will collect personal information by legal and fair means.
4. Provision of personal information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party except in the following cases
- With the consent of the customer
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer’s consent
- When the handling of personal information is consigned to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In the event of business succession due to a merger, corporate separation, business transfer or other reasons
- Notwithstanding the above (1), we may provide your name, address, telephone number, etc. to our affiliates and agents when it is deemed appropriate for us to do so in order to provide you with our services or respond to your inquiries. In this case, you can request that we stop providing your personal information to such affiliates, etc.
5. Inquiries about Personal Information
If you have any questions about the disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the contact form.
6. Other matters
- About Access Information
This site may collect access log information in order to provide you with better service. Please be aware of this in advance. The acquisition of access log information is not intended to identify your personal information.
- About Cookies